Sunday, September 30, 2007

To whom it may concern,

To the girl that I have pursued:

I am done, I give up, you win.

That is to say that I am done chasing you. Though I am a runner, I cannot catch you. Though I am whole, you have broken me. Though I am gorgeous, it was not enough.

You have run too long, just out of grasp. I gave you everything I had, and you turned it down. I carried you home, I sent you to bed, and yet you see not what I am.

You never gave me the satisfaction I desire. You never gave me the time of day. You never looked at me as more than a friend. For this, I am hurt.

However, I am not saying that I will stop wanting you. If you read this, I encourage you to turn around. I encourage you to walk back to me. I encourage you to allow me to catch you.

Until that day comes, I will sit here and wait for you.

With love,
The ill-made knight

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start blogging again on here! More specifically, start blogging about happier things. I prefer comedy.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Guinevere said...

Beautiful. I mean, life can be so cruel dear knight, but the way you describe it, makes it beautiful. You may have inherited some of Lancelot's gifts.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pathetic.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know your pain, unfortunatly.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home