Thursday, March 29, 2007

Broken Spring

Its that time again. Mid-semester when the mind shuts itself down before the week is over. Personally I beleive this is just a result of classical conditioning. Around this time each year for the past thirteen years, I have had a spring break. I know that when it comes to this period, I should have a break from the studying for a week of relaxation and, well...nothing else. Due to the fact that I know this will happen en avance, my mind prepares itself for this change of pace. I bet it is to prevent itself from going into a state of shock and comotose. Nevertheless, I have been a victim of classical conditioning.

My break officially starts today at 2:15 when I walk out of the lecture that houses my Philosophy. I already have big plans. For example, today after class I plan on going home and watching last nights LOST then hanging out with friends. Oddly enough, this seems quite similar to what I always do. Nevertheless, this is a good start to a break because it is such a good start that I don't even see the change.

Fear not mortals, I have more planned than the same old same old. I plan on napping more than I usually do. I want to catch up on all the movies I have missed. With these two activities I plan to fill the space between my quote "big events". For example, Monday I am going motorcycle shopping. I cannot wait. I wonder if I will buy one this week or wait until the summer?

Tuesday I have a doctors appointment followed by the aquisition of my motorcycle temps. Fun day. Well it will be when I top it off with a track meet! For old times sake that is. Wednesday nothing, possibly a trip up north to visit someone, but I think that may be doubtful... Thursday I come home, just to watch The Office with Carolyn, because I can. Friday family outting to a Cubs game. Saturday Easter festivities chez ma grandmere.

That is my break, its all I gots. I hopefully will post about it, if something amazing happens, though it seems doubtful. Maybe I will get a rant or a rave or pure euphoria and I will need to post. We'll see...

1 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

...

You make me sad.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home