Sunday, January 14, 2007

Calliope Euterpe Clio Erato Melpomene Polyhymnia Terpsichore Thalia and Urania

I would like to apologize. My muses have left me as of late. I have not had the inspiration I need to write something of interest on here. I have tried, do not get me wrong. But when I write it, it doesn't have either the right sound to it or I do not have the strength to post it.

My chief muses are anger and elation, even though technically they are not muses in mythology. I do know that when I return to the dorms I will have one if not both of these muses to help me write. I can think of instances that will arise that will bring me anger, my more common muse. I also can think of an instance that will bring me elation, root for me in this case even if you do not know what it is you are rooting for.

So if there are any of you out there reading this blog and anxiously awaiting a new post each day, have no fear...I should be back to full operating capacity within a week or two.

And on a side note, if anyone is wondering this post comes out of slight elation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home